Mobile Engineers - iOS & Android
|Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Accounting, Banking & Financial|
|0-1+ Years Industry Experience|
Bleeding Edge technology teams, innovative project initiatives.Build rich and exciting native Android andor iPhone & iPad applications, Key Requirements: iOS, Android (Java), XML, Objective-C, JSON, AGILE.
Our client is a market leading organization with a specialist focus in development of bespoke software solutions (including web and mobile), automated integration / deployment solutions, performance optimization. They have a best in class mentality when it comes to sourcing talent and work with prominent organizations on complex and intriguing projects. Due to an increasing pipeline of work they require an accomplished, Lead Mobile Developer / Software Engineer to be a technical practice leader of teams who build out and design native iOS and / or Android solutions for their tier-1 clients.
As a technical leader of a core group of web and mobile experts, you will be responsible for the development, build, and deployment aspects of native iOS and/or Android applications for their well-known client base. These teams are responsible for gathering the requirements from the client, and then using an AGILE methodology, converting those specifications into robust enterprise-grade mobile applications / solutions.
As a Web and Mobile Practice Lead, you will have end to end involvement across the full SDLC from conception to deployment, taking ownership of the development and implementation of the mobile applications while driving and inspiring excellence within your team. This role is a very hands-on development role, where you'll produce bleeding-edge applications for some of most prestigious companies.
Requirements of the role:
- Demonstrated experience developing niche and innovative iOS and Android applications for mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones, and Android handsets and tablets (Essential).
- Recent experience leading Mobile (Android / iOS) Developers.
- Experience designing applications for large, complex, enterprise environments.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with good customer-facing experience - ideally with a consultancy (Essential).
- Interface integration and API schema development experience - XML, SOAP, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of efficient coding/design patterns and fundamental web and mobile development principles.
- Full SDLC understanding - from conception to deployment.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills - passionate about technology and innovation.
KEYWORDS: Technical Lead, Apple, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, Tablet, Mobile, Web, Development, XML, SOAP, JSON, App, Apps, API, Enterprise, Applications, rich, niche, bleeding edge.