|Location:||Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Industry Focus:||Trades & Services|
|Min. Education Level:||Not Specified|
|Min. Industry Experience:||Not Specified / No Experience|
Minimum of two years experience in apparel industry from sri lanka jobs
ESKIMO FASHION KNITWEAR (PRIVATE) LTD. is a German owned, BOI approved enterprise and a premier supplier of sewn and knitted fashion accessories mainly to the European Market. Eskimo is in operation in Sri Lanka for more than two decades having its head office and the main factory in Negombo and sub factories at Pallekale and Punanai with an employee strength of more than 2400. Our strength reflects in our rapid growth, globalisation of trade and acceptance of us by our foreign customers as a high quality knitwear producer.
Realising potential for development we are awaiting for ideal candidates for the posts of "Fabric Inspector" and "Quality Controller".
This is an excellent career development opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a challenging and rewarding experience.
The role involves in inspecting all incoming fabric to maintain given quality standards and co-ordination with Product Development Department.
· Excellent co-ordination skills
· Fluency in English and sound IT skills
· Competent to work independently
· G.C.E. Advance Level
· Completion of certificate level in Textile Technology from a recognised institution
· Minimum of two years experience in apparel industry, specially in Quality
Responsibilities in this role will be to monitor quality levels (In-line. End-line), attend pre-production meetings, guarantee required resources are available in the production line, check the quality of knitwear products and accessories against the quality specifications and also to ensure all products comply with customer specifications. The selected candidate will be further required to adhere to ISO 9000, buyer's compliances, 5 S practices and other international standards adopted by the company.
· Ability to check workmanship, measurement, material and finish of garment / knitwear
· Excellent team performance skills
· G.C.E. Advance Level
· Successful completion of recognised qualifications in Quality Management
· 3 — 4 years experience with an exposure in identifying quality defects in products and relevant accessories
· Knowledge of writing and understanding of quality specifications
If you are confident that you posses the required skills and competencies for the above position, please forward your resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
Reply to :