SEO Specialist Online Marketing Manager
|Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Information Technology & Networking|
|Web Development & Production|
|Not Specified / No Experience|
We are seeking an online search marketing specialist with experience in all aspects of online marketing including SEO, CRO, Social Media, Content Marketing etc. Our goal is to find someone who absolutely loves what they do.
Small boutique Web & Online Marketing agency looking for a talented mid level online marketer to join our growing team.
We are seeking an online search marketing specialist with experience in all aspects of online marketing including SEO, CRO, Social Media, Content Marketing etc. Our goal is to find someone who absolutely loves what they do and are extremely passionate about digital marketing.
If SEO is something you "dabble" in or you have listed it as skill because you know how to update META tags then please do not apply. We want someone that is upto date with all the latest buzz to bring their experience, enthusiasm and upbeat attitude to join the business and thrive in working in an relaxed environment with like-minded people that deliver results.
The role is very hands-on, you will be working in a small, dynamic and creative environment where you will be required to manage multiple accounts. Besides technical and professional competencies we want a hardworking, friendly and fun person with a positive and a "can do" attitude.
Specific Job Activities
- Managing multiple clients across various industries. This includes constant communication between client and team members as well as the director of the business.
- Help develop online marketing strategies for various clients by researching and analysing different markets.
- Use your SEO skills to work on multiple campaigns. We use a wide range of well-known industry software to work with. You will also be maintaining social media accounts and using our software to develop interactive social media promotions.
- Use creative and out of the box thinking for outreaching, content creation, and build high quality links.
- Use your front end HTML skills to develop alternate landing pages for split testing. Carry out tests and report on your findings.
- Work with web developers to provide advice on conversion rate optimised design and SEO structures to include in our web designs.
To be considered for this role you will have the following essential experience / skills:
- 2+ years core experience working in the digital marketing space with hands on experience in SEO, SM, CRO.
- Proven track record in personally delivering real SEO results.
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience demonstrating sound problem solving and smart thinking to achieve specific results.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, WMT, and various other well-known software such as MOZ, Majestic SEO, etc.
- Moderate front end HTML skills and modern web design techniques. You will be required to setup highly conversion focused landing pages as well as make recommendations and modify old websites so they perform better.
- Extremely good communication skills, phone manner and general business acumen.
- Experience in dealing with clients and managing expectations.
- Willingness to want to achieve excellent results for our clients and our business.
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude that has the ability to work with goals and a desire to achieve.
Bonus skills Experience:
More advanced exposure and experience in modern technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, jQuery and Wordpress/Concrete5 would be a bonus. Any skills in graphic design, and PPC/Google AdWords would also be a plus.
If successful you will be joining an exciting growing business with a hardworking but a fun and friendly team. Our employees don't get treated as just another number, you will be welcomed into a team where everyone is equal and you will have a big say in the business. Our relaxed office in Malabe has an onsite café and gym with restaurants and shops at your doorstep. Great location, especially for candidates who don't particularly want to commute to the city every day for work.
If you live and breathe online marketing and are looking for a role that's a little different and more rewarding where you are actually part of the big picture, and believe you have all elements we are searching for then we would love to hear from you. Apply now.