|Company Name:||David Pieris Motor Company Limited (DPMC)||
|Location:||Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Skill focus:||Civil/Structural Engineering|
|Min. Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Min. Industry Experience:||2-3+ Years Industry Experience|
Conversant with engineering drawings and drafting application such as AutoCAD
Largest Automotive Company in Sri Lanka on Performance seeks outstanding individuals to join their winning team as
Following opportunities with excellent career prospects await dynamic individuals who possess the passion to succeed and a strong commitment to perform.
Work will include feasibility assessment, planning and implementation of development projects including office complexes. showrooms and factory premises.
· BSc degree or equivalent qualification in civil engineering
· Minimum of three years experience in construction or renovation of commercial premises
· Well versed in relevant engineering practices, standards and quality systems
· Conversant with engineering drawings and drafting application such as AutoCAD
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Below 35 years of age
Technical Officer - Electrical
Work will include installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical power distribution systems, standby generators, air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems, air-compressor and compressed air distribution systems
· NDT or equivalent Diploma in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum of three years experience in construction projects or maintenance of industrial or commercial premises
· Thorough knowledge of accepted methods, practices, engineering drawings and BOQs
· Conversant with AutoCAD, MS Office
· Below 35 years of age
Ability to work under pressure, a high degree of personal discipline, honesty and integrity are key criteria in selection. An aptitude to work independently in an electronically networked and integrated systems environment is necessary to function with efficiency
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience and exceptional opportunities for career development await the successful candidates.
Should you measure up to our expectations, apply in confidence within ten (10) days providing contact telephone numbers along with names of two non-related referees indicating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Please use the apply button below to send your job application to us