|Epic Technology Group||
|Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Information Technology & Networking|
|Engineering - Software|
|2-3+ Years Industry Experience|
Epic Technology Group, are pursuing down a careful, vivacious, energetic, instructed, experienced result organized and dynamic,suitable contender for the post of JavaEE Engineer.
In 1998, it was all about an overwhelming passion to challenge the limits on the very edge of evolving technology; resulting in a vision that would propel 'Epic' into the future and beyond, into new dimensions in technology. We teamed up to make the impossible possible. With our commitment towards 'on-time delivery' of quality, life-enhancing innovations, we have now become a diversified. techno-entrepreneurial conglomerate operating in multiple countries.
Today we have built ourselves a solid reputation for implementing innovative and mission-critical technology solutions across many business verticals. Our continuously growing clientele from an array of industry sectors and an unprecedented number of national and international accolades, are ample evidence of our technology dominance and product supremacy.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in JavaEE is a must.
- B.Sc in Software Engineer / Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Experience in JavaEE using Struts 2. Hibernate, and Spring frameworks is mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS SOL Server. MySOL. Oracle and DB2 is essential.
- Experience with Java Network programming and multi-threading application will be an advantage.
- Exposure to payment solutions such as mobile wallet, online banking, mobile banking, ATM/POS transaction handling is preferred.
- Candidates who posses analytical skills along with technical skills will have an advantage.
Please email your CV clearly stating the position you are applying for on the subject line of the email and send it ONLY to our email id within 14 days of this advertisement. Failing to clearly state the position will be an automatic disqualification.