Site Engineer - Finishes
|Shapoorji Pallonji Lanka (Pvt) Ltd||
|Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|4-5+ Years Industry Experience|
Shapoorji Pallonji Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, are looking for a clever, eager, young, taught, experienced result masterminded and dynamic,suitable contender for the post of Site Engineer - Finishes.
We are currently executing large projects in sri lanka and are on the lookout for dynamic professionals with exposure in high-rise buildings.
- Exercise full control over the workforce on site.
- Ensuring that work is executed in accordance.
- With the contract drawings and specifications, agreed procedures and method statements.
- Ensuring that safety rules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and are fully enforced.
- Site surveying and setting out, dimensional control.
- Monitoring all Sub-contractors work closely to ensure that the Quality of the work is as per specification and is completed on time.
- Completing all necessary Q.A. documentation related to the work under his direct control such as Inspection & Test Plans.
- Method Statements jointly with QA/QC.
- Review technical aspects of ITPs and Method Statements produced by subcontractors.
- Co-ordinate daily site inspections inclusive of preparation of Weekly and Daily Notifications, and Inspection Sheets.
- General site management.
- Ensuring that all information on drawings is conveyed to the workforce in a proper manner and details produced where required.
- Graduate Civil Engineers with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Sinhala
- Preferably below 35.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the construction industry in reputed companies and in High Rise Buildings more than 20 floors.
- Experience in Middle Eastern Projects will be an added advantage.
All positions are based in sri lanka interested candidate may send their cv to our email id as early as possible. Please mark the position applied in the subject of the email.