|Shapoorji Pallonji Lanka (Pvt) Ltd||
|Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Building Services Engineering|
|8-10+ Years Industry Experience|
Shapoorji Pallonji Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, are searching for an astute, excited, youthful, educated, experienced outcome planned and dynamic,suitable contender for the post of Construction Manager.
We are currently executing large projects in sri lanka and are on the lookout for dynamic professionals with exposure in high-rise buildings.
- Carrying out the tasks identified by the Project Manager.
- Preparation of Method statement for various activities prescribed in the PQP.
- Ensuring that Method Statement implementation at the site.
- Complying with all Company Policies, Quality Procedures, Statutory Regulations and Project Specifications.
- Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of work is in accordance.
- With the acceptance criteria identified for the project.
- Ensuring that the work is completed in accordance.
- With the specified Quality Management and Control system and in a safe manner.
- Guiding Site Engineers to complete the work in accordance.
- With Project Planning and Schedules and allocating resources.
- Monitoring all Sub-contractors work closely to ensure that the Quality of the work is as per specification.
- It is completed on time.
- Review of short-term planning and advising the Project Manager on any problems.
- Material and equipment management.
- Review of Method Statements. Monitoring and compiling relevant information on production rates.
- Conducting daily meetings with site staff to organize work for the day/next day.
- Conduct Method Statement of ITP training.
- Arrange team building workshop for each tower.
- Graduate Civil Engineers with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably below 45.
- Minimum 10 Years' experience in the industry in reputed companies and in High Rise Buildings more than 20 floors.
- Experience in Middle Eastern Projects will be an added advantage.
All positions are based in sri lanka interested candidate may send their cv to our email id as early as possible. Please mark the position applied in the subject of the email.