|Company Name:||Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC|
|Location:||Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Industry Focus:||Administration & Legal / Office Support|
|Position Type:||Permanent||Posted On: 2013-12-16 / Views: 237|
|Min. Education Level:||Not Specified|
|Min. Industry Experience:||Not Specified / No Experience|
The commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC, the most awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, continues to progress steadily which being listed amongst the World's Top 100 Banks for the third consecutive year.
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
The commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC, the most awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, continues to progress steadily which being listed amongst the World's Top 100 Banks for the third consecutive year. With a network of 235 branches and a strong international presence, the bank is seeking ambitious, proven performers for appointment as Legal Officers' at our Regional Offices.
We require the services of result oriented, dynamic individuals with excellent interpersonal, analytical and negotiation wkills to fill the cacancies of Legal Officers in the Central, Colombo North, Northern, North Central and Eastern provinces.
- Attend to all matters relating to examination of title to land.
- Draft and attest Mortgage Bonds, other related deeds and documents.
- Draft all other security documents required by the Bank in relation to commercial transactions.
- Advise the Bank on Legal matters and changes of legislation.
- To initiate action under Debt Recovery Laws.
- To draft pleadings and appear in Court on behalf of the Bank.
- The candidate should be an Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public.
- Ability to draft all security and legal documents.
- 3 years experience in Court work and Notarial work.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language.
- Good communication skills in Tamil are vital in Northern and Eastern provinces.
- Preferably below 40 years of age.