|Location:||Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Industry Focus:||Trades & Services|
|Position Type:||Permanent||Posted On: 2012-10-06 / Views: 2017|
|Min. Education Level:||Not Specified|
|Min. Industry Experience:||Not Specified / No Experience|
The company invites professionals with sound intellect, inspiration and innovative to join the team in sri lankan jobs
Our Group is one of the leading apparel manufactures in Sri Lanka established in 1989 catering to some of the best high street Retailers both in Europe and the USA. The Group consists with 4 factories in 4 locations with over 4000 employees.
The company invites professionals with sound intellect, inspiration and innovative to join the team.
Accountant - Colombo
· Should be a member of ICA/ACCA with 5 years experience in similar capacity
· Exposure to both financial and management accounting
· Sound knowledge and practice in auditing, tax and accounting standards
· Possess an excellent con-inland of written and spoken English
· Be willing to work under pressure and long hours when necessary
· Exposure to leading audit firm and manufacturing industry, especially garment trade is preferred.
Senior Merchandiser - Colombo
· Recognized degree/ diploma in clothing technology or apparel marketing with minimum of 5 years of work experience in similar capacity.
· Skills in product development, marketing, costing and monitoring action plans and negotiation, knowledge of fabrics & trims.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Knowledge of industry norms and standards.
· Knowledge of relationship to marketing & methods of assessing suppliers.
· High computer &.- English literacy.
ICT Executive - Colombo
· Working knowledge in MS-SQL / Oracle / M52008 Server Administration and Exposure in working with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports.
· Knowledge in Windows XP/ 7, MS Exchange Server/Acc-pack/Firewalls, routers, web servers.
· Applicant should be below the age of 30 years with 2-3 years experience in a similar Capacity.
· Should be a Team Player with good conummication skills.
· Ability to work independently and extended hours when required and travel to outstation locations.
An attractive and negotiable remuneration package conensurate with qualifications and experience await the right candidate. Those interested please forward your curriculum vitae, within 7 days of the advertisement indicating the post applied to,