Post of Chemist - Puttalam
|Location:||Colombo - Western - Sri Lanka|
|Industry Focus:||Information Technology & Networking|
|Skill focus:||Testing & Quality Assurance|
|Position Type:||Permanent||Posted On: 2012-08-04 / Views: 1439|
|Min. Education Level:||Not Specified|
|Min. Industry Experience:||Not Specified / No Experience|
Please Refer the Advert in sri lankan jobs
Be a part of our strength
Holcim (Lanka) Ltd is a member of Holcim group, a global leader in cement and concrete with operations in more than 70 countries and with a global workforce of more than 100,000 employees. At Holcim we continue to push for new frontiers of excellence within the industry with a vision to build foundations for Sri Lanka's future.
Holcim is a team of skilled professional and results oriented people geared to maximize the opportunities available, with emphasis on ethical conduct and sustainable development.
Post of Chemist — Puttalam
To plan, direct, organize, effectively implement and continuously improve process control work activities of the Quality Assurance Department in order to ensure adherence to quality control parameters, set standards and product specifications at minimum cost.
· Provide leadership / supervision for the implementation of quality control plans and programs to ensure attainment of the company's quality targets
· Embark on continuous improvement efforts in maintaining and enhancing product quality
· Ensure accurate and highly reliable analysis
· Continuous improvement and sustainability of the Sustainable Management System as stipulated in the Standards
Qualifications and Skills:
· BSc in Chemistry / Physical Science / NTD chemical engineering with 3 years experience/ Quality Diploma with 10 years experience as Quality Assurance Officer.
· Hands on experience on QMS (ISO 9001)
· Laboratory experience will be an added advantage
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Fluent in English and should possess good IT skills
The remuneration package offered will be competitive with the best in the market.
If you strongly believe that you have the qualifications and a strong will to succeed, we invite you to email your curriculum vitae to by mentioning the subject line as Chemist on or before 10th August 2012 with contact details of two non related referees.